No person may bathe in the pool if it is raining or if the weather conditions are not appropriate to perform such activity in a safe manner.
- The pool area will be closed from 8:00 P.M. until 8:00 A.M. and nobody is authorized to remain in the pool past those hours.
- ONLY TWO (2) GUESTS ARE ALLOWED PER UNIT. ANYONE COMMITTING ACTS AGAINST MORALITY IS SUBJECT TO CALLING THE POLICE. Extension chairs and tables cannot be removed from the pool area under any pretext.
- Anyone using the pool or any recreational area does so at their own risk.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT MORE THAN 25 YEARS OLD IN THE POOL AREA.
- Every person must shower before entering the pool.
- Animals, glassware, food, drinks, bicycles, tricycles, skates, rafts, floats, Frisbees, beach balls in the pool area are not allowed.
- Proper attire is a bathing suit ONLY. Not clothes allowed.
- It is not allowed to run, jump, dive or other games in the pool area.
- Swimwear will not be allowed to walk in the common areas except the pool.
- No radios, recorders, turntables or any other type of music equipment can be used in the pool area by any resident, owner or visitor.