Parking should be used in accordance with the regulations adopted by the Directive. Parking is only allowed in the designated spaces and no vehicle can be parked in any of the common or limited areas including the lawn and sidewalks.
- The resident must use the space assigned to his unit.
- A number of spaces for guests have been provided through the community for their use.
- If you Have visitors and plan to spend the night or if you. Expect to have visitors, you need to see the parking attendant if one is available or ask the Management Company or the Board of Directors and ask for a temporary permit.
- Assigned, unassigned parking or guest spaces are limited to a passenger car, petrol, van or SUV weighing less than one ton or motorcycle.
- Boats, boat trailers, commercial vehicles, vehicles with signs or advertisements are not allowed.
- Recreational vehicles will not be allowed in any parking space.
- No vehicle that cannot operate nor has an expired license can be maintained in the community area for more than 24 hours.
- All automobiles in assigned parking must have the University Trail vehicle identification decal.
- All cars have to park in front.
- The parking spaces assigned as HANDICAP (Disabled) can only be used by visitors. People who are residents and are disabled must park in the parking spaces assigned to their unit.
- Persons who do not comply with the regulations mentioned above, their cars will be towed at the request of the Association and the expenses incurred will have to be paid by the owner of said vehicle.
- Any member of the Board of Directors of University Trail Condominium Association, Inc., as well as a Security Guard, are duly authorized to tow any vehicle, in which its owner does not comply with any of the norms established above.
NOTE: THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THEIR PARKING HAS THE AUTHORIZATION TO REMOVE VEHICLES AND CALL THE ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS.